Threesome Pickup

 “Uh… This… feels… so good.”
“So you like my boyfriends bare cock pumping your pussy while I play with your clit. I want to see if I can make both of you get off together.”
-“Carefull… not protected… bad time...ovulating”- she said between gasps.
Wow. You let my boyfriend fuck you with a fertile pussy. You’re a risky little slut. Let me taste that fertile little hole of you while he's fucking you without any protection."

- "Uh...Oh yeah....Hmmmmm...don't stop" -
You see, my boyfriend has a thing for cumming in unprotected pussies. He has a fetish for knocking up women and you just gave him your fertile pussy.
-“Don’t cum… Ovulating.”-
Did you hear that, baby? She’s ovulating. Her womb is just waiting for your seed.
-“No!…. I’ll… I’ll… get… pregnant.”-
Should we stop so you can get off of his cock?
-“…”-
That’s what I though. Baby, fill this bitch up. She's telling you not to cum inside her, but her pussy is just begging to have your baby. She's so in heat, she can't get off of your cock, no matter how high the risk may be. Give her fertile pussy what she needs. Give her your hot sticky load of sperm, cum as deep as you can. Pump her full with your seed!
 “Oh, god. I’m cumming!” he growled.“
-"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. He… He’s really cumming in me! IAEEEEEEEE FUCK!”- 
Come on Babe, the primal urge of her body to recreate is so strong during her ovulatin time. She can't say no. She's just an animal in heat with a fertile unprotected egg waiting in her ovaries. Begging to get fertilized and kocked up. Deep down we are all just animals and we can't deny our primal needs. That's the reason why her body wanted her to take your bare cock even when she knew the risk. Now fill her up with millions of your strong swimmers who will stay alive inside her fertile cunt for days with only one mission. To explore every inch of her uterus and hunt down her little unprotected egg until it's fertilized. Fucking fill her up!
 That’s it. Can you feel the warmth of his cum? Flooding your fertile pussy?
-"MMMHHHHH! OH GOD! I FEEL IT!"-
Look at this, Baby. The feeling of your hot cum squirting inside her makes her cum so hard. Flooding her womb with millions of your strong swimmers got her off. Even when she can't admit it, her little pussy is trying to get every drop out of you. Can you feel how she's twitching and pulsating. Her cervix sucks it all up and she can't do anything against it.

Damn Baby! She's overflowing! You really filled her up! There is so much cum dripping from her fertile pussy that it's hard to imagine that there is any chance that she won't be pregnant after now. Just look at this unprotected little hole. It's so full of cum.
-"Hmmm...Oh shit... You talked about me like I am an animal, like I am a brood mare and your boyfriend came inside me. That is so wrong and I know I should be mad. But...fuck! That was so hot! Never before did I cum this hard in my life. It's so fucking dirty to think about being an animal in heat and get inseminated."-
I told you we would have fun. Now let me play with your sweet inseminated pussy.
-“No. Stop. Stop. I can't take anymore. It's still so sensitive.”-
Uh un, that's good, every time you cum your little pussy is twitching in orgasm contractions. Making your tiny little cervix sucking up all the cum. I’m going to keep playing with you till you can’t cum any more. I want all of my boyfriend’s virile cum to be sucked in to your fertile womb.
-“I… I’m going to black out….”-
Good. Then you’ll be sure to lay there and let it soak in like a good little brood mare. I’ll make sure to put a pillow under your ass so his seed doesn’t leak out. And while I finger and lick your little breeding hole to another orgasm I want you to think about how millions of my boyfriends strong swimmers are already invading your womb right now. You are our little breeding slut now, stop fighting it and enjoy it.
-"OHHH FUCK"-

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impregnation/Breeding Explained

Stranger fantasy